Zicatrex Cream is the "natural" healing ointment for your pet or horse. It is an anesthetic, antibiotic, and antiseptic cream used to facilitate the body’s healing process and reduce the chances of infection. A resin-based formula composed of phytochemicals including antioxidants, simple phenols, diterpenes, phytosterols, alkaloids, and lignans protects and regenerates tissue from infection, and accelerates wound healing by promoting collagen production.
Zicatrex Cream heals wounds, stops bleeding, kills bacteria, fungi, and viruses, and relieves inflammation and itching. It offers the benefits of an antibiotic by helping to fight infection and is especially effective in preventing infection in open wounds. Completely natural, Ziactrex is non-abrasive, non-toxic, and iodine- and chemical- free. The active ingredient resins have been used for centuries by indigenous South America tribes to speed the healing of wounds and protect injured tissues.
- Stops bleeding, and seals and heals wounds, burns, cuts, and tooth extractions
- Relieves pain and inflammation caused by insect bites, poison ivy, and itchy or allergic skin reactions
- Combats bacterial and fungal problems associated with the sole, frog, and hoof
- Provides protection against infection and can help prevent open wounds from becoming infected
- Beneficial in treating many topical dermatological conditions that may have a bacterial, fungal, and/or inflammatory basis
- Effective in treating outer skin and underlying dermal tissue layers
Vulnus Sanus™ (Proprietary Resin Complex), Aloe vera, water, amica, propylene glycol, jojoba oil, coconut oil, muco-poly-saccharides blend, olive oil, horsetail, GlycoElastin™ (Hydrolyzed collagen, Type-I Collagen, Type-II Collagen, Type-III Collagen, Type-B Collagen and Chicken Collagen Type-II; naturally occurring Glucosamine Sulfate (12%), Hyaluronic Acid (24%), Chondroitin Sulfate (20%), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Sadenosylmethionine (SAMe)), soy bean oil, goldenseal, hyaluronic acid propyl/methyl paraben, ethyl oleate.
Directions for Use:
Clean affected area. Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Apply liberally to area once to twice daily and allow to air dry. May be covered with a sterile bandage. If necessary, apply daily until wound is healed. Gloves can be worn if necessary.
Note: Topical cream. For External Use Only.